Sponsorship is defined as a contribution (money, goods or services) made by an individual, company or organization toward the direct capital cost of equipment usage fees, gas or food and beverages for the crew on specific production days, purchase of video equipment, props, or costumes for specific productions. In order to help underwrite the highest quality programs possible. Joy Jagdhari Production will permit program funders or sponsors to receive acknowledgment of their support of Television Broadcasting channels.
• A fifteen (15)-second announcement per sponsor at the beginning or end of the program
• Factual information about the sponsor, including location, product name, and description of services. Credits may contain a phone number or website address.
• A single fifteen (15)-second request for sponsorship at the end of the program.
• “This program was made possible by a grant from xxx”
• “Local presentation of xxx was made possible by xxx”
• “This program has been brought to you by xxx”
• “We’d like to thank xxx for their contribution making this program possible”
Total sponsorship acknowledgments may be no longer than three minutes per hour of programming or one and a half minutes per half-hour. To recognize contributions or donations, Joy Jangdhari may acknowledge sponsors between regularly scheduled and special programs during program breaks.
Joy Jangdhari Production
Donations for Production:
“I understand that any financial or other support that I have given to the above USER/provider is for support of the program listed. I understand that the program I am supporting is strictly the USER’s responsibility and expression. I understand that I may receive a sponsorship credit, but will not receive commercial advertising including the promotion of products or services.”
Name of sponsor (individual or business)
Joy Jangdhari Production that fosters dialogue, civic engagement and self-expression through television, the internet, and other electronic media.
Your generous donation allows Joy Jangdhari Productions the ability to provide training, facility space, online programming and television broadcast to the community. Together, with your donation, we can offer a means for community members to share their unique vision and voice, through broadcast and online television productions. Call Joy Jangdhari 347-545-8539
If you would like to be a sponsor for the upcoming fall show
"Technology for your Psychology"
Fill out form